Pinnacle Psych is looking for motivated, high-performing, and enthusiastic contract Registered Psychologist(s) to join our team. We are a bustling, growing practice and are looking to expand services and reduce wait times. We are located in a beautiful business centre in the Beltline District of Calgary, and provide both virtual and in-person counselling and assessment services. At Pinnacle Psych, we specialize in the usual suspects of depression and anxiety, as well as ADHD, LD, OCD, Tourette’s Syndrome & Tic Disorders, psychoeducational assessments, and trauma (including in first-responder populations). We treat children, youth, and adults, in both individual and parenting/family formats. Opportunities for in-house consultation and professional development are a part of this role.
- Registered Psychologist in Alberta
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Willing to accept 5 hours/week of contract work to start, with potential for growth
- Weekend/evening availability
- Willing to provide teletherapy and in-person services
- Openness to, and desire for, ongoing development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work with children, youth, and adults
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Training/experience in the above practice areas
Please send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected]
Kathleen offers clinical supervision for aspiring clinicians looking to acquire their 1600 hours required to become a Registered Psychologist in Alberta. Supervision is provided for client hours delivered at Pinnacle Psych as well as for client hours acquired externally. Please email Kathleen directly for additional information regarding supervision (i.e., cost, format, requirements).