Austin Brown Sparks Registered Psychologist (#4925); BA, MC
Does life feel more overwhelming than ever? For youth, young adults, and parents, even small decisions seem to come with endless complications. I am here to help you feel capable and confident in making decisions, no matter how big or small. We will work together to help you get past paralyzing walls of confusion and fear; to a place where you can feel calm and confident when making choices. If you are an individual looking for confidence, or a parent looking for empowerment, I am here to help you let go of the weight of second guessing, so your days can be something to look forward to instead of something to dread.
Austin works with children, youth, and young adults, and also engages in parenting work. Austin is available on Saturdays, in-person and virtually.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioural Issues (including Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD))
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Empowered Parenting
- Family Conflict
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Relational Dynamics
- Sleep Issues and Insomnia
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)